These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as Terms and Conditions) govern the collection and use of points and set out the terms of contract between Mozoon for Services (hereinafter referred to as Mozoon) and the customer (hereinafter referred to as Member) relating to the Mozoon – مُزون loyalty programme (hereinafter referred to as Mozoon Card). By joining and using the Mozoon card, customers are bound by the following Terms & Conditions and programme rules mentioned below. The Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Mozoon Card membership starting from the Mozoon card launch date in April 2017 and until terminated by Mozoon.
Mozoon Card- مُزون is a loyalty programme operated and managed by Mozoon which consists in rewarding its Members with loyalty points (hereinafter referred to as Mozoon Points). The Mozoon Points shall be awarded as a result of qualified purchases made using Member’s Mozoon Card in any of the participating department stores, outlets and partner outlets (hereinafter referred to as Participating Stores),. As a result, the Member shall be entitled to use the accumulated points to pay for Member’s purchases made at Participating Stores (hereinafter referred to as Redemption System).
Mozoon may also, from time to time, partner with one or more providers of goods or services allowing them to participate in the Mozoon Card. Any such partnership shall be communicated to its Members on the www.mozoon.com website.
For the avoidance of doubt, while Mozoon shall endeavour to ensure that the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as expressed or advertised by Mozoon and its partners will be available to the Members, Mozoon will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising from the provision or non-provision, whether whole or part, of any such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements.
When a Member seeks to use or obtain any of the services, benefits, facilities or arrangements offered, the provision of such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements will be subject to the respective terms and conditions of the provider of said benefits, facilities or arrangements.
The use of Mozoon Card is strictly limited to payment for the Member’s purchases at the Participating Stores and shall not be used in any other place or for any other purpose.
Mozoon reserves the right at any time:
- to change, cancel ,withdraw or modify Terms & Conditions and the list of Participating Stores without any reason and at its own discretion. For the Members’ reference, Mozoon shall include its up-to-date information about its loyalty programmes on the mozoon.com website. It is the Members’ sole responsibility to read carefully and accept the Terms & Conditions along with the list of Participating Stores.
- to suspend or terminate the Mozoon Card programme. In the event Mozoon decides to terminate or suspend the Mozoon Card, Mozoon will notify the Members of its intention to terminate or suspend the Mozoon Card with a written notice of at least 60 working days prior to the planned termination or suspension date.
- in case Mozoon proceeds with the changes as stated in a) and b) above, the Member shall be required to consume his/her Mozoon Points before the notified date of termination or suspension of Mozoon Card. If the Member fails to do so, his/her Mozoon Points shall be cancelled on the date of termination or suspension and the Member shall then not be entitled to claim for any redemption or compensation of any kind whatsoever with respect to such cancelled Mozoon Points or for any other reason.
- revoke or refuse Mozoon Card membership in case the existing or applying Member is found to be involved in any act of fraud, shoplifting, cheating. Such revocation or refusal may be without cause and is not subject to any notice. The membership can also be revoked if the Member is found to be involved in any sort of misuse of the Mozoon Card. In such case, all the existing Member’s Mozoon Points on the Mozoon Card shall also be cancelled and cannot be redeemed.
- Mozoon Card membership is free. Only individuals are eligible to apply for the membership. Employees of Mozoon, its sister companies or affiliates are not permitted to apply for the membership of Mozoon Card. Corporate bodies are also excluded from membership.
- Subject to the terms applicable to the Mozoon Family Card, a Member is only entitled to hold one Mozoon card at all times , The Mozoon card shall be registered using Member’s proper name, national identification number and mobile number. In case it is discovered that more than one Mozoon card is being owned or used by a Member, the membership which was subscribed for most recently shall be deactivated and points shall be cancelled/ or, at Mozoon’s sole discretion, transferred to the original Mozoon card.
- Only an individual who has attained the age of 17 years old is entitled to apply for the membership of Mozoon Card.
- Individuals who are between 5 and 16 years of age will be entitled to apply for the Mozoon COOL
- A Mozoon Card issued to a Member cannot be used by any other person unless otherwise specified in the application form at the registration point upon recording the customer’s profile for future reference.
- Mozoon Card is not transferable to another member unless such transfer is notified in advance in writing by giving a valid reason which shall be subject to Mozoon’s acceptance.
- The Mozoon Card expires after 4 years from the date when it is issued and it shall only be auto renewed upon Member’s next qualifying purchase in any of the Participating Stores.
- The Mozoon Card shall be deactivated if there is no transaction record for a period of over one year. In such case, the reactivation shall only be possible upon the occurrence of the following transaction record.
- By continuing to use the Member Card, the Member confirms his/her acceptance to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time. If the Member doesn’t agree (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, Mozoon encourages the Member to surrender/withdraw his/her membership.
- Mozoon Card reserves the right to terminate any membership and cancel any Mozoon Points, upon occurrence of any of the following:
- Failing by the Member to comply with Mozoon Card Terms and Conditions
- Providing misleading information by the Member
- Member’s decease
- Discovery of Member’s fraud records in any of the Participating Stores
- Mozoon Family Card: Supplementary Mozoon Card can be issued to one member of the Member’s immediate family only. but Mozoon points will be issued for the supplementary card as per the account of the principal Members’ Mozoon Card level and supplementary card holder is entitle to redeem points from the principal members’ Mozoon Card.
- Mozoon COOL is a subsidiary of Mozoon Card. Mozoon COOL is a loyalty programme specifically designed for young individuals (hereinafter referred to as Young Members). Mozoon COOL loyalty programme (hereinafter referred to as Mozoon COOL) is managed and operated by Mozoon which will offer special services and privileges for Young Members aged between 5 and 16 years old. Parents/ Guardian of the Young Members must first obtain the Mozoon Card membership in order to be eligible to apply for the Mozoon COOL card for the Young Members.
- Parents/ Guardian’s Mozoon Card membership (hereinafter referred as Parent Account) will be linked to the Mozoon COOL card and act as the principal account to qualify for the privileges and services. Mozoon COOL card holder will earn Mozoon Points based on the Parent Account status (Aqua, Azure and Sapphire) and can redeem points from the Parent Account in return. Upon completion of 16 years of age, the Young Members shall be entitled to apply for the Mozoon Card membership.
- Cancelation of membership: A Member is entitled to cancel his/her Mozoon Card membership subject to prior one (1) week written notice at any given time. The cancellation shall take place 48 hours following receipt of the written notice. Any unredeemed Mozoon Points shall be automatically cancelled upon the membership cancelation and if the Member wishes to use his/her points, he/she shall do so within the 48 hours following the notice receipt.
- Data Confidentiality: Mozoon is dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Members’ information. A Member’s personal data will never be shared or sold to any third party. A Member’s personal data is stored securely in Mozoon’s database and will never be disclosed to any other party in accordance with the Qatari law. For the avoidance of doubt, by enrolling in the Mozoon Card programme, each Member unconditionally grant his/her consent to Mozoon to collect, retain, use and disclose information contained in the Mozoon Card application form or otherwise provided to Mozoon or any of its partners pursuant to the Mozoon Card programme. This personal information includes but is not limited to the Member’s name, email id, addresses, contact numbers, date of birth and transaction details etc. It can be used by Mozoon for the following purposes:
- to ensure the efficient running of the Mozoon Card programme, including the accrual and redemption of Mozoon Points;
- to provide information about the Mozoon Card programme;
- to develop/offer new products and services;
- for accounting and audit purposes;
- for marketing and market research and analysis purposes;
- to be disclosed as required by law;
- to send communication to Members about promotions, services, products and facilities offered by Mozoon or its partners;
- to assist in the planning, development and implementation of the Mozoon Card programme;
- to disclose and share with its partners and permit them to use and/or retain it for any of the aforesaid purposes, including directly contacting the Member strictly with respect to the Mozoon Card programme.
The aforesaid consent will continue in effect unless the Member withdraws the consent by means of a written notice to Mozoon. Withdrawal of consent may mean that certain services may no longer be provided to the Member, and also entitles Mozoon to terminate the membership at its sole discretion.
- A Member is solely responsible for any misplacement, loss, damage or theft of his/her Mozoon card. Any such misplacement, loss, damage or theft shall immediately be notified by the Member to the Mozoon customer care officers at Participant Stores by means of a a written notice addressed to MOZOON, Suhaim Bin Hamad St., Doha – Qatar. P.O. Box: 9087 , by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone : +974 44477749 | +974 50109900.
- The misplaced, lost, damaged or stolen Mozoon card shall be suspended within 48 hours of receipt of the Member’s notice in order to prevent any fraudulent use. For the avoidance of doubt, Mozoon shall not be held responsible for any fraudulent use of any of the Member’s Mozoon cards.
- The Member is entitled to accumulate Mozoon Points by making qualifying purchases in any of the Participating Stores. The Member shall earn points set forth in the schedule for each riyal effectively spent on such qualifying purchases.
- The qualifying purchases are all purchases made by cash, credit card, and naps amount only made at the Participating Stores.
- To earn Mozoon Points in relation to purchases made, a Member must present the Mozoon card at the time of purchase to the store representative (Cashier).
- Mozoon Points will be activated after 24 hours from the date of the purchase.
- Each Participant Store may, in its sole discretion, offer bonus Mozoon Points to Members in certain circumstances and any such bonus may be withdrawn by Mozoon Card at any time.
- Mozoon Points will not be awarded and will not be eligible for redemption during Seasonal SALE, promotions or whenever the purchase is subject to a discount. . For the avoidance of doubt, a Member cannot use the Mozoon card during the sale or promotion periods, or in case when he/she claims any kind of discount with respect to his/her purchased items.
- Mozoon Point’s expiry: when not redeemed, Mozoon Points shall expire in 24 months from the date of purchase. Following this period, such Mozoon Points shall be cancelled and deemed as if they never existed.
- For the purpose of the Mozoon Card programme, a Mozoon Point is a method of payment.
- According to the redemption system, a Member shall be entitled to use the Mozoon Points accumulated in his/her Mozoon card, in order to pay for qualifying purchases made at any of the Participating Stores.
- The redemption rate is 10 Points for each 1 QR (i.e. 10 points = 1 QR). Therefore, a Member can pay for his/her purchases either fully in Points, or partially with Points and completing the remaining amount with another method of payment.
- Redemption system applies to all products and departments and the Members can redeem all the Mozoon Points in one transaction, meaning there is no limitation as to a minimum number of Mozoon Points that need to be redeemed.
- Mozoon Points cannot be cashed out and are not transferrable to another Mozoon card.
- Mozoon reserves the right to modify the manner in which Mozoon Points are earned and redeemed, including the number of Mozoon Points earned and the value of these Mozoon Points. Mozoon shall endeavour to notify Members of any changes in advance.
- Mozoon reserves the right to add or remove any Participating Store in the Mozoon Card programme without any prior notice.
- Mozoon Participating Stores points schemes may differ and Members can refer to the Mozoon mobile application or contact the Mozoon customer service team at the Participating Store to obtain further information.
- Mozoon Card will offer privileges and services to its Members as per the membership level. The services and privileges may change from time to time without prior notice. The up-to-date list of privileges and services shall be communicated to Members on the mozoon.com website.
- Mozoon will notify the Members in advance by email or SMS if their Mozoon Points are due to expire.
- A quarter statements will be e-mailed to the Member according to email address provided in the application form.
- The Member agrees to receive promotional updates by Email or SMS as per his/her preference.
- Upon the redemption of any Mozoon Points, the Member shall receive a SMS notification as a confirmation of Mozoon Point redemption on the Member’s mobile number registered in the Mozoon database.
- Membership upgrades and downgrades: Every Mozoon member is eligible to earn PLUS+ points which shall entitle him/her to complimentary upgrades within 12 months from when the PLUS+ points have been earned.
- Members will earn 1 PLUS+ point for every 100 QR effectively spent in Participating Stores and PLUS+ points are calculated for complimentary upgrades and downgrades process only.
- PLUS+ points cannot be cashed out or redeemed as a payment method at any of the Participating Stores.
- Upgrading to a higher level shall occur when the Member’s PLUS+ points exceed the levels as provided in the table below during the 12 months from the date of joining the Mozoon Card programme.
|Upgrading criterias||PLUS Points collection category within 12 months|
|Upgrade to Azure||For Members who collect 500 PLUS+ points and above|
|Upgrade to Sapphire||For Members who collect 1,000 PLUS+ points and above|
- Mozoon reserves the right to change the PLUS+ points required levels at any time without prior notice to the Members.
- Down-grading to a lower level will occur if a Member didn’t maintain the level of PLUS+ points for 24 months according to his/her Mozoon card level.